Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Bitch is back....

"I can bitch, I can bitch`Cause I'm better than you
It's the way that I move
The things that I do
I entertain by picking brains
Sell my soul by dropping names"

This is the song in my head today. Gotta love Elton John! Though I must say I miss those stylin glasses from the 70's! I think we all should rock the 70's just a bit more. Some swanky bell bottoms, 6 inch platform shoes...polyester, and my favorite, the FRO! I tell ya, if I could sport a fro I would be all about that. I see this kid in my neighborhood, walking around with his fro and you just know he has to be cool. Anyone self assured enough to sport a fro these days, we'll you just know they're a cool cat. Yeah... bell bottoms, platforms and a fro. I could work that look.

So yeah, this is me... stuck in the 70's today... Listening to Elton... The Bitch is Back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment