Tuesday, March 24, 2009



This is what I'm dealing with right now. I'm getting so sick and tired of it I don't even know what to say, but in the meantime, check out this link...
http://www.bullyinginstitute.org/starthere.html

Amazing how I had the perfect job that I loved until I got a promotion. It's simply unbelievable how much things can change. And I wonder why working takes everything out of me leaving me no energy for my real life.

THAT, is going to change.

This is my meditative prayer for the day:

Let me have new energy.
Let me have a new sense of purpose.
Let me not feel guilty about the expression of my power, let me no longer play small, regardless of other people's reactions to me when I play big.
For I now open my mind to possibilities I have not dreamed of, to forces of life I have not allowed in, and to realms of joy I have hardly imagined.
I let go.
I release everything that blocks me in this endeavor, from my past, my present and from my future. I need a miracle, a new beginning.
Let me have faith to know the universe shall take care of me as I take care of it.

1 comment: